Who Run The World?

Girls.
 It’s International Women’s Day!

Today famales are stronger and and don't follow the stereotypes that a they should only look after the house and the children. I still meet people who think that famales shouldn't work or shouldn't earn more money than the males. And that makes me angry, there are so many great women who have done amazing things and deserve respect!

 I want to share with you which women had a big influence in my life and made me the woman I am today. 

 My mum - She is my best friend and love her to the Moon and back. She is the person who is always there for me. She will always give me the best advice and she gives the best hugs as well :) She made me the person who I am today and I could never thank her enough for everything she has done for me.

My aunts - My mum has two sisters and my dad has one. These women had a huge influence in my life. I want to live in England beause of my mum's sisters, since I was very little I want to be like them, they made their dream come true and I hope that someday I will make mine come true as well. My dad's sister is one of the funniest people I know, she always knows how to make me smile and tought me to always be myself.



Gelsey x
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.