Hello || Why I Want To Start Blogging

March 01, 2018
Hello World,
Welcome to my blog!

I heve been wanting to start a blog for so long and now I finally feel confident enough to do it.


This blog is anonymous.

I'm very shy and I don't talk much. 
That's why I wanted a place where I can be truely myself.
However, I don;t feel THAT confident to start a blog with my real name.
I hope this would do for now :)

I didn't know how to start so I'm going to share with you some of the reasons why I want to start blogging.


  1. I want to say/write whatever I want, be myself and don't worry about other people's opinion.
  2. I find it very difficult to talk with my parents, family and friends about my anxiety. So I though it's a good idea to start sharing my anxiety without showing my face and not talking to someone in real life. 
  3. I got inspired by Zoella and her books Girl Online. 
  4. I want to be more  confident and I hope this blog will help me build my confidence. 
 Thanks to everyone who read this post ♡
You can follow me on twitter , instagram , pinterest , and bloglovin'


Love, 
Gelsey xoxo 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.