March Goals

March 04, 2018
Hello everyone.
Another day, another blog post ,haha.




It's March, spring is comming, the days are becoming longer and brighter. The trees and flowers are blossoming and most importantly it's getting warmer (or at least it’s going to be at some point)

As the days become longer and brighter I feel more active and one of my goals for March is to go to the gym or workout at home at least four days a week

My next goal for this month is to post a new blog post every day untill 11th of Match. From 12th of March there will be new post every Monday and Thursday.

Be more organised. School, blog, English lessons and workingout are things that really need your time so if you want to be good in everything you do you have to be very organised (something I'm not good at, but I'm working on it :) )

Spend more time outside. This would be great, if there was  no snow and it wasn’t  freezing cold. But when it's warmer it's great to spend some time outside, go for a walk with your dog or a friend. 

Have Technology Free Day. Personally I'm adicted to my phone so I decided to do a Technology Free Day when I won’t look at my laptop or phone screen. I still haven’t decided when to do it but it will 100% happen! I think it would be nice to just chill for a day, read a book or spend some time with your family.

I would love to know what your March goals are!



Gelsey xo



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.