10 Facts About Me

March 05, 2018

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.

I have been blogging for 5 days now and I know that’s not much but I feel so happy and even though I’m not sure that someone is reading what I write I’m very proud with my little blog. 
Today I will talk about myself and to be fair I feel very uncomfortable. I prefer to listen to someone over talking. I feel comfortable in my little shell but I think it’s finally time to get out of my comfort zone and I started five days ago when I made this blog. 

Anyway, if there is someone reading this and want to learn something about me, here are 10 facts about me.


  1. I’m from Bulgaria 
  2. I’m seventeen 
  3. I have a little brother  
  4. My biggest dream is to live in England 
  5. I love to read
  6. My favourite book is The Book Thief
  7. I’m born in October 
  8. I’m obsessed with Stranger Things 
  9. I can’t live without chocolate 
  10. I love animals 

I hope you enjoyed this post, I would love to learn something about you so don’t be shy and share a fact about you. 




Gelsey xo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.